SIBERIA International Exhibition Business Center
Siberia International Exhibition Business Center named after Karen Muradyan became the best architectural project among multifunctional buildings of Krasnoyarsk realized in 2006.
Despite its strength and solidity Siberia Centre seems airy and bright. This effect was achieved due to an unusual atrium which links all the six floors of the building, the fountains that are shedding on the lower ground floor and the sun rays beaming through the transparent roof.
Siberia Centre is a unique complex offering a full range of business services. Here you can hold an event in the conference or exhibition halls, accommodate the participants in the hotel and hold an evening banquet at the restaurant or have a meal in a cafe.
The total area of the Siberia International Exhibition Centre is 45 000 m2. It includes:
- Indoor and outdoor exhibition halls (11 000 m2);
- Two conference rooms for 30 and 90 persons
- Amphitheater-type conference hall for 235 persons;
- 174 hotel rooms;
- Restaurant with 300 seats;
- 3 cafes;
- Sports complex;
- Beauty salon;
- Banking facilities;
- Railway and air ticket office;
- Convenient access roads;
- Underground parking garage;
- Large guarded outdoor parking area;